Saturday, September 27, 2008

What annoys me about most of the people I've met

I wonder why most people always make plans with others, but then changed their minds at the last minute. I always get this. Discuss the time and date for damn long, promised to go somewhere together for example.. But then cancel the plan last minute without telling why, sometimes I don't even bother to know. Just a simple sms saying "not going today. paiseh ya." .kao tim. *rolls eyes*. This is one of the reason why I don't really trust people, especially when I don't know them well enough. Disappointing. I prefer eating alone in the cafeteria and flipping through newspapers sometimes, well, most of the times, even if aunty-make-me-hot food is turning my appetite off and Chicken Hartz is way too expensive, RM7 for a meal? No thanks, really, no matter how tempting the foods are.
Another thing I hate the most is procrastination, or Malaysian time. My every classes can be examples of that. I admit I cannot tolerate this kind of people. Call me impatient if you like. But this irritates me, honestly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u know, u did almost the exact thing to me last monday.. =/

Harmonie said...

hey, u were supposed to let me know by sms whether u can make it or not. at least i msged first before u right?