Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Making things worse...

I thought I could get some rest tomorrow since I got no class and maybe finish up my assignments.. My accounting lecturer told us this morning during class to come for extra class tomorrow to replace next week's class due to Hari Raya. I groaned out loud. Some more need us to finish our class assignment today to submit it tomorrow. =.= Bloody hell.
Okay lah, actually not that bad after all. Just do not have enough time to stay home do assignments, maybe after that extra class meet up with Andrew for a drink at Sunway Pyramid.. At least still have time to catch up with old buddies after all of us went to different college.
My Psychology research paper maybe can finish in 1 day...or maybe cannot. Haiyoh damn stressed, all assignments due dates + presentations + mid-term exams for 5 subjects ALL in october..
During SC meeting today was dreadful, had to add some other plans into my already-full-monthly-timetable yay! Car Wash. Could be fun though.
Wanna go out for a movie, but who can come with me? Honey is busy with his studies now, I really miss him a lot. Miss going out with him too =(
Speaking of my relationship, let me tell you, my relationship might not work for most of the people, as Honey and I don't really have time for each other, Sunway to Puchong isn't that far but due to some reasons we just hardly see each other. At least things between us are going really well, I'm grateful for that =)
Okay, I think I've written enough for now, will update again later maybe. Cheers.

No comments: