Sunday, September 28, 2008

Drowsy. Busy. Hungry.


I bought this this morning, was sleepy. Nescafe doesn't have any effect on me. 100% Brazil coffee bean, delicious as well haha.
Okay today was even busier than yesterday. Ran out of small change all the time. Every shop also not enough of it. The Maybank staff refused to change for me everytime I go there, and they are always very rude, once I shouted back at them, just once. Since then everytime when I go there, they'll tunjuk muka for me to see =.= I have a friend working in another store, he used to work in Maybank HQ, he bantai them kao kao twice, or maybe more than that.. lol
Then I got no choice but to run to the arcade to get small change, very far. Mana tau they ran out of RM1 too =.=
I stayed back a little while after work. Too many customers is one of the reason. Had to buy guitar string and batteries(which I went to Parkson and pharmacies but both ran out of it, eventually I got them at a hardware store) for my dad.

Many expensive items were sold like these ones. Not many people bought these on usual days, on budget.


Nike Pure White Air Max 90. Limited Edition. Nice tapak huh? LOL


Air Jordan 23.

Nike Air Max 90s. (I'm getting the black and white one hehe)


Nike Dunk High Premium(right). With horse hair design.

Again, selamat hari raya and happy holidays everyone. Oh, and best of luck in midterms to all SEGi ADP students. =S I hate exams =.=

No comments: