Monday, September 22, 2008

Long day. October is gonna be hectic.

My college life has been really busy since I entered my third semester. Taking 5 subjects.
I know that october is gonna be a reallly busy month for me. Assignment due dates. Presentations. Plus exams! All in october! Gosh, I also have other stuff to do like, working, and Student Council (which is really important to me). Maybe this will be a good experience for me. To learn to deal with many things, and time-management.
Today in Abnormal Psychology class was really, uhh, I might say it as stressful. I mean, we already have our research paper as our assignment, but, I learnt that we also have to do another work for the Psychology Club, 10 marks. Everyone in the class agreed to do it but Reynolds and me were not sure about it. He said he's busy with workloads. Me? Even for my 10 marks sake, others might say yes and do it, but I have other plans and stuff to do, which are really important.
Macroeconomics was the next class after lunch time. I didn't pay much attention as I was busy making a list and scheduling my plans and time. Ee Wah saw my To-Do List, she was like OMG. I have more than 10 undone things and my timetable for Sept and Oct are FULL.
I really miss my time during the first semester, everything went smoothly for me that time. =(

No comments: