Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Anti-Accounting? Or not?

Ms.Sham made us do 1 weeks word in a day. Had to submit today. Come for bloody an hour class just to mark the exercises. zzz. Last night was online chatting, Jasmine called in the middle of the night for answers. LOL. Yea, accounting is confusing and tedious enough to even make me crazy, even though I have accounting background.
After the class went lunch at Summit with some classmates and 2 of our lecturers. There was also some other students and lecturers sitting at the other tables.
Abu was nice to offer me a lift to Sunway Pyramid. Lol. He even offered to send me home instead. Good friend indeed =)
Another public speaking presentation tomorrow, sigh. I have a feeling that after this Dr Steven will assign us to do another work, or give us topic for our mid-term informative speech :-S
I hate long semester.

No comments: