Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Songs that remind me of some people

You by The Afters
This song reminds me of Joshua, my ex-colleague. He used to turn the volume up so loud that I think the speakers might even break when this song was playing. This songs isn't that popular, but nice =)

The Way I Love You by Tamia
Now this reminds me of Afiq, who is also my ex-colleague. He's studying in UK now, I really miss having him around. I can say that no other colleague like him 'cause he's just damn funny, he can make you laugh your lungs out! He introduce me to this song, of course some other nice songs that I never heard in my life. He's a genius in this!

Sorry by Buckcherry
I listen to this song whenever I have arguments or fights with my boyfriend. Maybe when we fight he might think that I'm blaming everything on him, but actually, whatever wrong he did, I don't mind it at all. I argue with him just to let him know that I actually care about him and how important is this relationship to me. And I know he cares about this relationship that we share too. He sometimes thinks that I'm too proud to apologize, but deeply inside, I wouldn't mind apologizing even though it's not my fault just to make things right and not to fight anymore.

Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance
This make me think of Rowiena everytime I listen to this. This is one of her favourites. She introduce me to this song since I don't really take note of MCR's musics. I like this song at the moment she played it for me. The lyrics are very good too =) Wish her the best of luck in college.

March On by Good Charlotte
Jean. Jean. Jean. Good Charlotte lover. Used to hear her singing and humming along with this song. Many other GC music but this remind me of her the most. Dunno why I like this too, maybe it's the music that can make my mind relax.

Bye Bye by Mariah Carey
Reminds me of my late uncle. Who passed away peacefully due to dengue fever in August. Rest In Peace, uncle Raymond. Will miss you =)


No comments: