Thursday, September 25, 2008

The conteng habit


Do you recognize the picture above? Besides red and black marker lah.. If I'm not mistaken its from the Listerine or some toothpaste advertisement, I don't really remember lah, 'cause when the first time I saw this pic on the advertisement at Giant Supermarket, it actually made me jump, terkejut.. This work of art was created (or you may call that edited) by my colleague, Meng. I think you might wondering who the heck is this Kerry on the note sticking beside it. Kerry is our supervisor. She's an indian you see. This beautiful piece is sticking on his locker. Together with this:

Since when Carls Jr burger become Ramly's burger? Very insulting.. Some more I tell you lah, the pic of the Carls Jr. burger is not really a pic you see, if you get the chance to pull that out from Meng's locker, try to flip to the back and you will see the words: RM2 off from total bill. Yea, Its actually a coupon voucher I picked up from the floor, someone accidentally dropped it on the floor in Sunway Pyramid.


Nah, this is the overall look of Meng's locker. Mine is above his. Will show you mine some other time perhaps. =)

No comments: