Monday, September 29, 2008

Twilight movie!

This book has been on the bestseller racks in all bookstores for months! And yet I don't think many people know about this book. What a shame. People might roll their eyes and say it's just another one of those vampires books, but Twilight is different. In the US they're all crazy for the movie coming out in November!

Twilight novel cover.

I just read this book ONCE, and I'm already HOOKED.
I didn't expect it to be so good, not totally what I expected.


The Cullen family. From left: Emmett, Rosalie, Esme, Edward, Carlisle, Alice & Jasper.

The story is about the love between a vampire and a human, Edward Cullen and Isabella Swan respectively. I love the climax, where the Cullen family and Bella went for baseball, but uninvited guests showed up, and one of them, James, the non-vegetarian vampire, smelled Bella's blood scent and got thirsty. The Cullen family went escape as far as possible to mixed up and confused the smell with James tracking them down. Unfortunately, James changed his plans at the very last minute.....

She is perfect for Bella. TOTALLY.

The next book of the Twilight series:

New Moon novel.

I have to admit. New Moon isn't as nice as Twilight. Why did Edward have to leave Bella? I was stuck with 200 pages on Jacob Black =.=
But I'm so getting my hands on the next one:

Eclipse.

The 4th book:

Breaking Dawn.

Good news to all Twilight fans, Breaking Dawn is NOT the last book of the series. Now check this out:

Midnight Sun!

*The movie has been moved up to November 21 instead of December 12.
Cheers.

No comments: