Saturday, June 13, 2009

Thoughts

It's already 2am sharp.

I'm not sleeping yet. Just waiting for the time when I really cannot hold open my lids any longer, so that I could fall asleep easier and not think of anything that can keep me wide awake.

Tons and tons of things are going round and round in my head. To be honest, I never had this kind of every day stress in my entire life before. Kind of an experience to me.

I don't care what time I'll need to get up next morning. I just can't stay in bed wide awake for few hours thinking about something hard.

Random thoughts: It's not that I don't want to trust you, you made me cannot trust you.

"I keep my head from getting lazy,
I just can't wait to get back home,
All these days I've spent away,
I'll make up for this I swear."

Landing In London - 3 Doors Down

No comments: