Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Dark

It's 12.50am.

I am sitting in the dark. Makes me think about things better and alone, and also realized a few things.

A flashback about what happened today, yesterday, the day before.. Memories of the old times, really really old times. Memories of loved ones who have gone to the other world, how deeply regret I feel for not saying my last goodbyes. The way someone told me about seeing her who didn't even bother to take a glance in my direction. Embarrassing scenes happened past few days... and more.

But life still goes on, that's what I realized in the end. Another thing I realized, I'm sleepy.

Good night, world.

"The Chopin' Nocturnes I played for you,
Commemorating my dead love,
The same sound as the night winds,
Sounds heartbreakingly good.
My fingers strikes the keyboard lightly,
The recollections I gave are very careful,
The place you are buried at is called The Other World."

Nocturnes - Jay Chou

No comments: