Saturday, June 6, 2009

The next superstar?



When I heard of the name Beau Bristow, I was wondering...who is he? According to Chelsie, he's like the male version of Taylor Swift. I bet you guys knows who is Taylor Swift, if you don't know, I've got nothing to say to you.

So, I didn't actually plan to go and see his performance. But on second thought, he's quite talented, and this is like the once in a lifetime oppotunity, so why not?

"Beau who?" was what everyone asked back when telling them he was coming to SEGi. I said he's like the male version of Taylor Swift, some say like Jason Mraz. You know, guitarist and songwriter. I bet most people shot back a "Bullshit lah" when I told them about him, now they know they're wrong.


Well, Nick was the first who ran downstairs lobby to welcome him, until now I still blame him for not asking me along.

Oh well, never mind that. The good news is, I've got an autograph album for him!





I shared this album with Nick. And guess what?? We're the first to buy him album, don't believe?


Nick, Beau, Nicholas, your truly.


In your face.

He arrived with some friends.




From left: David, Beau, Nick, Missy and your truly.

He performed a short performance for us at the cafeteria as a warm-up for his real performance at 4.30pm later.



Girls went crazy, but not me. I was impressed by his amazing voice.

So then later at 4.30pm, before his real performance, we caught him resting on the floor.


Those girls went even crazier.



Here's the starting of the show. Note that he used the song Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol to do the opening. Seriously, he's better than the original singer. No offense to Snow Patrol fans.






Alice kept saying that she wanted the water bottle Beau drank. So end of the show Robin went to tell the singer, the singer agreed to give her. With signature summore leh.


Alice, I hate you.




Beau, wish you the best of luck in the music industry, you have such potential to make everyone go WOW.

*Do check out Nick's blog for more details, and visit Beau Bristow's webpage. For more videos on this live performance, please refer to me, I have plenty, and I cannot upload all the videos here.

2 comments:

† Đ˜ICHOLAS † said...

LoL. you want that bottle too don't you. =P

Alice Tan said...

muahahahahahaha! the bottle is in mah room!