Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Results released

I was told that result should be out last friday. Then it was postponed to monday. From monday postponed to wednesday morning 9am. Then from 9am postponed to 11am. From 11am postponed to 1pm. Grr.

We lined up to a classroom to get our results. You know how the situation would be. Tense, tears and joy. And to be honest, I was in the state of shock when I got my results slip. I never expected my results to be like that. Whether its good or bad, you guess. But I think it's quite obvious here.

Chelsie told me my expression was scary. LOL. What to do? So unexpected.

I made my way down to college lobby, not aware of what I was doing. But after going for a drink with Shen, Ambrose and TL, I felt better.

Thanks to Shen for giving me a ride home.

Seriously, I want to drown myself with Java Chips.

"Their tears are filling up their glasses,
no expression, no expression,
Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow."

Mad World - Gary Jules

No comments: