Friday, June 26, 2009

No joke. King of Pop is dead.




Check out the news here:

Michael Jackson, "King of Pop" dead at 50

It was said that he suffered cardiac arrest in his own home. However, the cause of death is unknown until the results of the autopsy is released, according to Jermaine, Michael's brother.

The paramedics arrived and tried to resuscitate him at his rented home back at Holmby Hills, for almost 3 quarters of an hour, then was rushed to the hospital and doctors worked on him, at 6am this morning he died at UCLA hospital.

Cardiac arrest is an abnormal rhythm of the heartbeat which causes the heart to stop pumping blood to the rest of the body, it could happened after a heart attack or caused by other heart problems.

I bet people are looking forward to the release of MJ's new album.

Rest in peace, MJ.

"Just the other night,
I thought I heard you cry,
Asking me to come and hold you in my arms,
I can hear your prayers,
Your burdens I will bear,
But first I need your hand then forever can begin."

You Are Not Alone - Michael Jackson

No comments: