Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sometimes, I really hate you

You're a spoilt brat. You can just blame your mistakes on others. You act differently with different people, which is very annoying. Sometimes I wanna strangle you.

You embarrass others infront of a crowd, for your own mistakes, because of your pride. You don't always appreciate what others have done for you.

and please, look into the mirror first before you point your finger at others. I can never forget what you've done to me, never.

Grow up, kid.



But everyone still love you, everyone still think you're right, everyone will be extremely supportive of you, they will stand at your side even though you're wrong.

And forever I won't be that lucky. My life won't be that easy.

Someone told me to be just like you,

and to be honest,

Yes, how I wish I can be just like you.

"I tried to help you once,
Against my own advice,
I saw you going down,
But you never realized that you're drowning in the water,
So I offered you my hand."

Scars - Papa Roach

4 comments:

† Đ˜ICHOLAS † said...

Wau... Did not know that you have such a hard life. And I always thought that my life suck... Well, cheer up. Friends like SC members and me are always there to lend you a ear or shoulder ya...

Harmonie said...

You have Jin, she's the best thing in your life =) Thanks Nick.

Chelsie said...

wow Harmonie.

Whatever it is, you have all of us to lean on. =)

i'll be there for you!

Harmonie said...

Thanks Chels, love all of you!