Friday, November 28, 2008

So not Twilight?



Watched Twilight today. Surprisingly there were so many seats, as you know, I tried to book yesterday but it was FULL. But my bf said surely got some seats left, apparently he was right (okay honey, you win) =.=



Honestly I'm a bit disappointed. Some scenes were not in the movie. They also didn't show the history of Carlisle. So many scenes are different. Most of the dialogues are the same. But it's quite good that they added some humour. It's damn cool that they used Muse's song (Supermassive Black Hole) for the baseball scene, and Linkin Park's song (Leave Out All The Rest) as the closing. And also I saw Stephenie Meyer (author of Twilight) in one of the scenes!


Stephenie Meyer
I'm thinking of getting "The Host" book, written by her as well.



How about the cast? I'm not happy with Rosalie.


Alice, Emmett, Bella, Edward, Rosalie & Jasper

I personally think this movie does not explain much about the vampires. I'm sure those who haven't read the book yet have all sorts of questions. =.= like my bf, shoot all kinds of questions. He called this a 'noob' movie the other day, but now, he said the movie's got a good storyline. (Blek)
Overall, the movie is okay la.

No comments: