Friday, November 21, 2008

Caught in the act!

I arrived my workplace an hour early, what to do? Sleep la. On the bench located in the middle of the shop. The shutter was fully closed. I was thinking that my colleague coming later maybe can wake me up when she opened the shutter noisily..
When I slept for about like 45 minutes, the shop phone rang. I was wondering that maybe it's my colleague to ask me to punch card for her or what.. But then I thought that why would she wanna call the shop phone? She always call my hand phone instead. So I answered.

Me: Hello, Nike Sunway?

Brand Manager: Hello? Harmonie? Are you the one who just slept on the bench?

Me: *shit! kena caught* Yea la, just thought of waiting for Adz to come in later.. but I guess I dozed off.

Brand Manager: But still, you can't sleep on that bench.

Then he asked who's doing the morning and afternoon shift la etc. He wasn't angry at all, he's a nice guy. He also explained that he wasn't sure who was sleeping there because I covered my face with the hood of my jacket, lying almost faced down. But 5 minutes later, the phone rang again. This time, it's the Brand Executive.

Brand exec: Wah, sleep until so syok ah.

Me: Sorry la. Just wanna wait for Adz maa.

Brand exec: The whole office people here saw you sleeping leh.. *wtf*

Me: .....

Brand exec: Is it all of you always sleep when you're doing morning shift?

Me: .. Uh, no la. Was just tired oni la.. *ei bitch, still damn early summore outside so dark no ppl at all, what's so wrong about sleeping?*

Then she asked me about something else.. I suddenly felt someone was watching me when I continue doing the morning work.. My supervisor said that it is nothing wrong sleeping when it's still early.. but dunno la, first time kena nicely this time X.X

No comments: