Monday, November 10, 2008

Silent night

Okay, its past midnight here and I dunno why I don't fell sleepy yet. Used to that I guess. I enjoy nightime a lot, the sweet scent from outside, coolness, amazingly perfect tonight. Just wished my true love good night on the phone an hour ago, he was so tired but still insisted on keeping me company, but then I finally let him go sleep =) Got a class tmr morning, then sc meeting. But tuesday is the most free time I have already.. ahah. Hung out at my aunt's restaurant after classes today, not exactly a restaurant, just a tiny one, a cafeteria in Subang Square right beside Taylors College ADP Dept (same program as mine). Was surprised to see my cousin there too. I thought he was still working in S'pore, moved back to tanah melayu he told me. lol.
Hmm, I guess thats about it for today. Gonna continue my Breaking Dawn novel before bed ^^
Good night!

1 comment:

Reynolds said...

nice~ I like to read philosophical things like this ^_^