Sunday, November 9, 2008

Busy week

It's been a busy week at college. Rush assignments, presentation, student council stuff, public speaking rehearsal etc. Everyday went home late, about 7pm.
It was a good kick start for my week on monday with a bad news, we have to sit for abnormal psych final on the 24th instead of december, what a bad time for that. Wonderful. I have tons of things to do on november, plus with this exam. Don't even know I will have the time to study or not. =.= I had to postpone my appointment with my novel for few days. But finally finished it before the week is over and started on the following book. I have to rush with that book now, because Dina is reading exceedingly fast that she actually asked for the 3rd book in just 3 days =.= I told her she would get addicted to that book, she didn't believe me at first. She kinda abandoned her Harry Potter series for this Twilight series. haha.

This semester is dreadful, but I'm not alone. *smiles*

And also I'm not alone facing a dreadful subject. XD


AND I'm also not alone with procrastination.


Highlights of the week:
  1. "Changes have come to America" XD
  2. Food poisoning from Aunty-make-hot.. (pity u la, abu)

No comments: