Thursday, November 27, 2008

Finals-Macroeconomics

Yesterday was Wednesday. My no class day. But decided to go college library to study. If not I'd end up sleeping my day off, then surely no time to study. Not only 4 looong chapters to study for finals, but have to read some financial economics newspaper articles on Wall Street Journal too, for essay questions.


The Wall Street Journal.

So I was the first to be there at the library on the early morning. The study area was freezing cold...and strangely quiet, 'cause no one was around except for me.


Macro powerpoint notes & textbook.

During lunch hour was at cafeteria with Justin watching you tube vidoes on some japanese pranks.. Was enjoying, relaxing and laughing my head off. Then, Victor came to check out what I was doing there and reminded me about finals, this monday. =.=
I immediately left and dashed to the library again. Thanks Victor. =.=

No comments: