Thursday, December 4, 2008

Exams finally over! Holidays baby!

Marketing was the last paper today. Haha. 10 true/false on 1 chapter + 1 essay.


Marketing power point notes.

I'm so gonna burn my exam docket now.


Sorry if it's too blur for you to read. Haha.

So after that exam Abu gave me a lift to Sunway Pyramid. On the way, Nicholas and the gang called ajak for movie. We all agreed then. Had a hard time looking for a parking though.

7 of us, Victor, Abu, Nicholas Chow, Yancy, Nicholas Cheah, Jo-Joan and me.

We chose to watch this, without 3D, too expensive.


BOLT.

Best movie ever. Damn creative director. Animation looks real. We almost laughed out guts out. Oh, and the hamster looks like Nicholas. Lol. Cute. All of us even gave a round of applause after the movie!

Kinda regret we didn't choose the 3D one. Must be damn cool.

I don't know about my holiday plans yet. Plenty of things will come up later anyway ahaha.

Happy holidays everyone..!

No comments: