Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The start of Fall Semester '09

Damn that stupid new time slots.. Now I have to wake up at 7. "Saggy" really thinks we gonna appreciate this new time slots. Dumb as ever.

Okay anyway. Classes today was pretty much dreadful. Both classes started lessons =.=

I've still got a little dizzy in the head walking around looking like a ghost. Jumped out and scared the hell out of Chelsie from the back early in the morning, yeah I enjoyed that very much XD

Not sure want to look forward to the rest of the semester.. This is what I always say every new semester starts. Hahaha. Oh well, just see how the rest of the week goes first.



"It's one thing to complain but when you're driving me insane,
Well then I think it's time that we took a break."

In Too Deep - Sum 41

1 comment:

Dav DiDi said...

Learn to wake up early..when you work .. its worst