Wednesday, August 19, 2009

B'day wishes

When the clock strikes 12 my phone practically jammed with all the smses.



First of all, thanks to my family for the dinner @ Bubba Gumps! Awesome food =P



My dear colleagues, who surprised me with a cake and the Nike Cap. Yeah. You guys scared the hell out of me that time. LOL









Special thanks to the SC members, they are the ones who made my phone jammed and packed with unread texts.. Dani, Lucas, Jevin, Jien, Sha (ur still grounded, young lady), Tobey, Jordell, Winnie, Nai, JoJo, Faith etc.



Not only that, they also made me busy with MSN too. These SC ppl are really cute =)



And big thank you to my fellow friends. Loon, Mabeline, Billy, Christine, Alton, Darren, Chris, Dorothy, Allan, Xing, Ivan, Alice, Melissa, Jasmine Ong, Shannon, etc. (too many to list all here)



Unexpected call from Nick Mokky, who sang me birthday song over the phone XD



And to Nik, the one who told me to silent my phone, just in case it got noisy and jammed up with texts.. And luckily I obeyed.

Wished me over webcam with the Birthday theme and gave me the best laugh of my day XD



Yeah with that hair, my best stress buster LOL

I love you people!



"I've gotta feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good night."

I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas

2 comments:

soowei said...

hey mi~~HAPPY BDAE~~wish u all the best in everything u do~~miss u~~God bless you~~^^ *cheers*

soowei said...

hey mi~~HAPPY BDAE~~!!!LUV U ..hugs^^hope u hv a fruitful day~~hehe^^ miss u lots...wish u all e best in everything you do~~god bles ya!!muakz~~