Monday, August 3, 2009

Smile. Forgotten.



We lose friends along the way, we lose our loved ones as time goes by.

As for me, I lost one pot of gold, and gained one back.



There's two person I would like to say some words to.

To one of my special friend,

you made me realize how silly I was to take things seriously, way too seriously,

that I wasted my looks with hard & cold expressions.

You told me I have changed physically, mentally, as well as emotionally,

to both good and bad.

You also told me many times that I was outstanding,

and I still am.

You told me about my potential, that I never knew all this while.

But you saw, you saw whatever good is in me.

Do you know that you made me smile?

A smile so sincere and so real, coming straight from the heart.



Another special person,

you made me realized that stubborn & pride blinded my judgment,

It might still be, but I'm trying my best to change,

and I never knew that forgetting my mistakes and the past,

can really make my life so colorful.

Because of you, I can now smile and forget,

which I find it easy now.

So,

thank you,

to both of you,

who made an impact in my life.


"Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart,
it's the end of the world in my mind,
then your voice pulls me back,
like a wake up call."

Because You Live - Jesse McCartney.


1 comment:

† Đ˜ICHOLAS † said...

well, too bad i'm not that special person. anyway, cheer up ya. and all the best in everytin my frien :)