Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hey sunshine, missed you



It's 1.30am

Yeah, I'm staying up late again.

While watching The Day The Earth Stood Still in my room,

I fell asleep on the sofa. For 3 hours. Nuff said.


Can't remember when was the last time I saw the sunset. Stayed indoor too long. Even when I'm stuck at home, my Lenny is my only companion.

Fun night out last night. With Fi, Shen, Ambrose, Alice, Keith who joined us for foosball last minute =) We went to 3 different places, Taipan (I've never eaten a yellow murtabak before) - SS2 Williams (damn, their Lasagna is good!) - SS15 Rack Cafe (foosball). Hope Ambrose's interview @ Air Asia went well. Watched Keith drawing for his assignments, very niceee.

And I'm wondering what to do for tomorrow. My mountain bike is no longer useful. No one asked me out, randoms please ;)

B'day dinner with family at Bubba Gumps tonight, can't wait for the food! Sis is back from campus, stressed out with all her assignments, I guess she knows what I'm going through now XD

Nights and after nights of suppers, made me crave for food now. Desserts from Snowflake, Enrich Chocolate, kaya butter toast, Choc milkshake, teh tarik, pancakes are on my mind. I think I'm hungry. lol

Helping Rachel to vote for her Rexona K-Queen contest ;D

Third Eye Blind's upcoming album Ursa Major is awessooommmmmmmeee!

"Tomorrow, well that's another day,
Come on baby now,
what do you say,

let's take our love,
one night at a time."

One Night At A Time - George Strait

No comments: