Friday, July 24, 2009

Untitled

I have nothing much to blog about but pics to show. About today, as well as the days before.

Finals is next week and so only studied 50% of it. Sigh. With all the "uncancelable" plans and all... Yeah how I wish I have more than 24 hours a day.

I had this extremely unhealthy lunch today at work. Nyonya Chicken from Mantra. It was so oily like they don't have to pay for oil like that.





The "oil-polluted" rice.


It might smell good, but the oil is a bit too much.

It's so hard to find good outside food, no wonder people get sickness from outside food. My dad also got Hepetitis B from it.

Finals is next week. Classes are all over.

On our last and final PSY432 class,


Jason's & Alice's IQ test score on Tickle.com. They left this on my desk when I was out of the class.


And now they sleep in class during people's presentation.

Before that,

they eat. Also during people's presentation.



Or even facebook-ing.



Okay, time to study, again. Finals is next week anyway. Dreadful, really dreadful.

Most probably I'm taking 4 subjects next semester, gonna be tough.

"Life was simple for us then,
if only it could be again,
how I wish we could go back in time,
but time moves on and nothing lasts."

Better Part of Life - Dolly Parton

1 comment:

Alice Tan said...

YO!! LOL.... I didn't know I'm on ur blog. lol.. i just love publicity. haha... happy advance birthday to u 1st. live life to the fullest yo! nah.. juz being random :)