Saturday, July 4, 2009

Nike - Evolution of the Revolution



Yes, Nike has came up with a new season. All Air Max 1s are arranged perfectly and accordingly not only at the wall like that, and also at the glass, like this:



Zoomed in to the shoes,



Zoomed in one by one,


Fully red with black spots (womens)


White with black spots and blue sponges. (mens)


Attractive yellow with black spots and a little bit of gray body (mens)


White, black spots, greenish blue body. (mens)

Whereas for the shoes on the wall, besides the shoes at the glass, we have these:


Air Max 1 Nike + (mens)


Snowy white & lime green Air Max 1. (mens)

Now I'm done with Air Max 1s, but that's not all, we still have couple other cool shoes like,



Remember that Dunk High below? Yeah, I once blogged about that beauty, now we have the other newer one which is just above it.


Blue checkers Nike Dunk High (womens)

Now may I present you the Air Jordan, yes the new Air Jordan,



The back,



The shoe tongue,


The jumping man.


Number 23, Jordan.


It's amazing that this Air Jordan has a Nike Dunk under print.

And this piece of new shirt can't stop making me crave for waffles,



So that's all of Nike from me.

Another update:

I spotted this fucking Lamborghini Murcielago LP640. (damn rare in Malaysia, especially somewhere out of KL), just outside of Sunway Tower Hotel.



See that security over there? He shot me a warning look when I got closer to the car.. I had no choice but to snap the front.

Sorry for my crappy Sony Ericsson w660i, it doesn't work very well at night.

Maybe Panda's right, I should get a DSLR.



This is the best I could get.

The spotlights of the hotel made it look so breathtaking! It fucking beautiful. Silver is indeed a nice color =)

It made my day, thanks to Rey as well.

Signing out.

Ciao.

"I guess it's goes to show,
you never really know,
when everything's about to change."

The Best Day of My Life - Jesse McCartney

No comments: