Friday, July 17, 2009

Randoms at college

Today, after CHEM115 campaign. We had time to play around.

First, was Chelsie's proposal to Jason.


Yeah, look at the shock expression on his face. LOL

Then, Ms Jaime's proposal to me.


Now these are real posers, you two.

Okay, as for the campaign thingy I mentioned, we did palm printings.

My best buddies came to support.


Abu, Mabeline, Ivan & Ame.

And also not forget Felicia, May, Jasmine, and the rest - too long to list all the names here.

How about this, Chelsie just wanted to get a picture of her with her "colored" palm, but ended up posing several times.

And you'll know why after this.

|

|

|

Take 1.

What's this?? I can't even see the other half of you hand!

Take 2.

Is the best you can do??

Take 3.

Now that's what I'm talking about... And what's Reza doing over there??

I'm sorry to say this but, you really need to work on that, Chels.

Okay. So after everything, Aewan thought it was funny to do this with the palm printing cloth.



He didn't even finish his whole song then already started laughing.

And the boys played a "Ammar's-head" penalty shootout.



It was our final and last campaign, next barrier, FINALS.

Say whatever you want about me,
I don't have the strength to bother,
and I don't think I want to anymore.


"Show me what it's like to be the last one standing,
And teach me wrong from right,
And I'll show you what I can be."

Savin' Me - Nickelback.

1 comment:

† Đ˜ICHOLAS † said...

omg !!! i promiss to come find you that day but i forget !!! sry harmo ...