Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Stay in heaven, rest in peace

It was near midnight when we got the news.

Walked home this evening to see the house next door packed with family members.

There you lay, peacefully.

Forgive me if I could not make it to the hospital to visit you before this.

Francesca sent her apologies back at Aussie, Serenie is on the way home, Kai just got back from China, the rest should have came to pay their last respect before I got home today.

I will always remember the times we stay up to watch football together since we live just next to each other.

I will always keep the racquet you bought for me, only you knew the love I still have for badminton.

I will not forget the curry laksa you once teased me about.

The beautiful wood cottage in your home that you construct with your own bare hands, now seems to look very dull.

Most of all, rest in peace,
tell Snoopy that I miss him too if you see him in heaven.

In the loving memory of,
Uncle Tung Eng Keong,
1941 - 2009

"Turn away,
if you could get me a drink of water,
'cause my lips are chapped and faded."

Cancer - My Chemical Romance

No comments: