Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tempted

Aewan & Siti,
thanks for the cupcakes :)
and yea, I know it's blur.
At least I helped selling 2 set of cupcakes for you guys haha.

Money Tree YES Challenge Red Carpet party was awesome!
We checked in to the ballroom with that Maybank Platinum card, with our own names at the back of the card, how cool is that? :)
No wonder only RSVP invited guests are allowed to attend.

MoneyTree hosted a party to celebrate the 5 YES teams who survived the journey and brought their business ideas to a higher level. The party which was attended by about 250 people - Advisors, Corporate Partners, Media, University representatives & about 130 youths - took place on Nov 20th in the Eastin Hotel. All YES teams were chauffer driven in a limo to the venue. Acts included 2 of Malaysia's rising Comedians : Kavin & Chee Ho, Chris Cheong (16 year old magician), Rendra (independent Singer), A breakdance crew & Shawn Lee (Malaysia's No.1 Human Beatbox)
Congrats to Johnson & Sheng Yeong once again!

*YES stands for Young Entrepreneur Start-up

This kicks took me 10mins to wear them.
Look at the 3 different laces, had to take 2 of them out to wear them.
But it's something worth buying :)

November is drawing to an end. Off to Final Exam planet in a few weeks time, the best part? I haven't start studying yet. Now I have a report to rush. Yay me.

Signing out.

"Everybody's just a stranger but that's the danger in going my own way,
I guess it's a price I have to pay,
still everything happens for a reason,
is no reason not to ask myself if I'm living it right."

Why Georgia - John Mayer

No comments: