Sunday, October 25, 2009

Up next

To tell the truth,
I really hate it when the house telephone rings,
because those who are calling are all deaf.

Mid-terms is finally over and of course, more and more plans to come. Assignments are not done yet, another presentation to go, a quiz to study for and because of that I had to postpone my driving test to a later date.
Just came back an hour ago from my last driving lesson. Now I have to arrange time again for my jpj test.
Monday is another big day. Thank goodness tuesday morning class is canceled. What else? Management assignment to do? That explains why I haven't been update this blog for quite some time. Not that I have anything to blog about also.

Off in 30 minutes time for assignment preparations. Seriously, I am dead tired, mentally.

"I walk a mile with a smile,
I don't care where I am,
but I know it's alright."

Shiver - Natalie Imbruglia


No comments: