Sunday, October 4, 2009

Random pictures for the day

Browsing my pictures folders and realized I actually store a collection of random pictures, no idea why I still keep them, for memories I guess =D


Bobby, my maternal family's pet at Serdang. Sniffs around my shoes and chasing me around whenever he sees me.


M.A.C was doing this opening ceremony at Sunway Pyramid giving out this balloons to kids, ONLY KIDS. Call me thick face, I waited there with my supervisor for 15 minutes just to get this, the staff was kind enough to give me one.


Ivan said Ame asked him to get one for her when he was working. Imagine a guy asking for this from the store, holding this and walking around the mall. He told me it was kind of embarrassing.


Cupcakes from Cuppacakes! Delicious and awesome design. It is definitely something you must try if you haven't =)


Ame meant Amelia. We bought this for her 21st birthday, knowing she loves cupcakes. Mabeline, Ivan and me spent a lot of time on choosing designs. I don't remember what this is called, something with Love something.
Ivan had to woke me up in the morning to look for Cuppacakes, we both weren't sure where it is. We went to the wrong direction, ...., Okay, skip the part. Most important thing was Ame was indeed surprised =)


It was a boring day at work, that's why I started to scribble things on a paper.


Whatever was on my mind. I pour 'em all out!
I slept well that night.


The Puma shop at Sunway, love the poster. Usain Bolt!


Ex-colleague's locker. A Carl's Jr. burger as Ramly's burger. You'd be surprised to see all our lockers filled up photos, stickers, metal teddy bear, nonsense and crap.


A great memory of the Candy Bank, a valentine's day project. I was really fed up with the photographer, I think it was Nick Mok, or Nikolas, whatever. So this is my way to avoid it.


Last semester in Personality class, Alice and Jason did an IQ test together. They left this on my desk when I was out on break time. I previously told Jason my IQ score was only 95, and he actually believed me.


That day was really fun. Hitz.fm crew came our college! Free isotonic drink, free gifts etc. After that we went off to Dragon-i for food outing =D

I won't put the pictures all up here, later someone protest =S

That's all for now, I'm off to work!
"At www.memory,
I'll be waiting for you patiently,
If you feel the need just click on me,
at www.memory."

Www.Memory - Alan Jackson.

No comments: