Friday, March 6, 2009

What a great start

I had midterm exam for accounting 2 today, which I think I did okay. No worries for that.
As I arrived at college this morning, I tried to calm myself, I mean, not to let anything affect my mood, which also including arguing with someone, it can ruin my morning mood.
When I stepped in to the lobby, I headed straight to the grand stairs that leads to first floor cafeteria. Before that of course talking to counselor about some serious stuff. Great, another orientation to do. =.=
I ordered a cup of coffee, I slept quite late last night, not studying, trying to finish my Shopaholic novel (which I didn't manage to finish it). Then collected a copy of Wall Street Journal to read. And also revising at the same time too. Okay, at this stage my morning was just so far so good.
But then came the bad news, i was talking to Ah Chan in SC room, about some serious stuff of course. He informed me about some old member is going to conduct the next meeting. I felt like a huge rock suddenly fell on my shoulders, because I know what exactly will happen during that meeting. I just shook my head at him and kept mumbling "This is great". There are a few things that are not nice to pour it all out here, as this thingy is kind of P&C. So all I can say here is, I really hope that everything will be sorted out soon, because I am really tired of all this.

No comments: