Friday, March 20, 2009

My lullaby(s)

I couldn't sleep last night due to some reasons.

So I did a playlist to listen while trying to fall asleep.

My playlists went like this:

  1. Here by me - 3 Doors Down
  2. Drowning - Backstreet Boys
  3. I Still - Backstreet Boys
  4. Butterfly Kisses - Bob Carlisle (I think I dropped a tear while listening to this)
  5. Superman - Brown Boy
  6. Show Me The Way - Cincere
  7. Best of Me - Daniel Powter
  8. White Flag - Dido
  9. Bella's Lullaby (Piano)
  10. How To Save A Life - The Fray
  11. Over my head - The Fray
  12. You found me - The Fray
  13. Lucky - Jason Mraz
  14. When it comes - Tyler Hilton
  15. Jumper - Third Eye Blind
  16. True - Ryan Cabrera
  17. I'm gone - Jay Sean
  18. Fall - J.Holiday
I saved up some other songs for some other nights.

Cheers.

Signing out.

No comments: