Monday, March 30, 2009

Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella



Meet Emma Corrigan, a young, and warm-hearted woman with few little secrets that she cannot tell:

Her boyfriend: I always think that Connor looks a bit like Ken, as in Barbie and Ken.
Her mom: I lost my virginity to Danny in the guest room.
Her flatmate: I had lesbian fantasy with her in one of my dreams.
Her colleagues: It was me who jam the photocopier this time, all the time actually. And it was me who water Artemis' spider plant with orange juice. And I broke my boss' World Cup mug.
Secrets she wouldn't share with anyone: My Kate Spade bag is actually a fake. And I have no idea what NATO stands for. And I got all my branded clothes from a thrift shop.

And the list goes on...

Until one day she spilled them all out to a handsome, businessman on a plane, she thought he was a stranger at first. Until when she come face-to-face with Jack Harper, a man who knew every single humiliating detail about her...

The book isn't as bad as everyone thinks, Sophie Kinsella is just so hilarious.
I'm now on another book:



Yoo hooo! Can't wait to finish ALL Sophie Kinsella's books!

No comments: