Wednesday, December 15, 2010

KLIMS 2010 @ PWTC (12/12/10)

Hey guys. I'm back again :)
Due to the lousy fact that I was having finals and couldn't go to the motor show earlier, I finally went on the last day. Yea, imagine all that patience it took to wait THAT long.

DISCLAIMER: the photos you'll come across below are my own shots, I'm not stealing photos from anyone or anywhere.






Sometimes, I prefer to shoot the car without its model/showgirls. They kinda like blocking a really nice view. No offense, really.

Just like this one here, I bet you could see the bum on this sweet ride.

And this one too.

In case you're wondering what car is this, it's a Porsche Panamera.























Below, are the prettiest models :)







Not many cars that you can wow about. Really.

And what am I going to do with those HONDA magnets?

"I got new shoes on the ride.
rolling down 95,
and you can see it in my eyes,
that I'm looking for a cutiepie."

Your Body - Pretty Ricky.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

WAUUUUUUU,your picture is realy beautiful and nature...........seperti melihat didepan mata sendiri

Spartacus Fans said...

i like the girls ;)

and amazing cars *-* Wow

follow?

Siempre disponible! said...

great pics. You are really lucky for being beside that wonderful cars. Waiting for a new post. Ans also, the previous post of chocolatery. Like I am Chef :P
Bye

Terry said...

Very cool cars in your shots. Did you take the photos? I love Italian exotic cars so these were cool to come across.

Terry
Great Photography Tips

buy rift platinum said...

WoW! super wonderful..really enjoyed your blog.

billy said...

you should continue!

Free Ads said...

beautiful cars and as models great post thumbs up for your post.
Free Ads

viadotcom said...

First of all, its been 20 min I m surfing ur blog and found very interesting. Gr8 job! I too interested in traveling. So loved dis blog. Travel in India is certainly became a boom and OTA's are doing a fab job for travelers. I found For informations on SMS services pleas click on Bulk SMS Services , Bulk SMS Providers , Bulk SMS Gateway , International Bulk SMS Gateway , Bulk SMS India , Cheap Bulk SMS Service

Atta Rehman said...

Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for

sharing. this will help me so much in my learning.
karachi online shopping

Atta Rehman said...

Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for

sharing. this will help me so much in my learning.
karachi online shopping