Thursday, May 7, 2009

MUET @ SEGi Kota Damansara (Part 2)

Today, I captured a lot more pictures than last time. Got more time to fool around the campus after the 1/2 hr test. I don't want to talk about the test anymore also lah, zzz.

Me and Alice realized that KD campus is more to nature. Our Subang campus too high-tech don't even have plants, only fake ones. No need to water.

We discovered the Dandelions for the first time there and we played with it lol. Beautiful.



And this usual plant that I don't know the name, finally someone like Alice can actually show me the correct way how to taste the juice of the plant, because all this while I've been doing it wrongly =) Sweet lol.



And then when we went outside of the campus, we discovered the other side full of water.



Outside of the student lounge. You can see water, the only place in Subang campus with water, is just a wall with water flowing down and also another one outside.



Another fountain:



God, this place is humongous.

Then when we went to the guardhouse to wait for our cab, took several shots again.



Some say it looks like a palace. Some say it looks like mosque. Well I said it looks like Putrajaya.



That's the end of our "campus tour". Alice and me went The Curve after that. It was only 10am. Time passed so slow.

We bought the same statement Tees writing " Trust me, I'm A Girl." Mine is black, hers blue. Then I finally found this shirt!



It was all so random. I was telling Alice about this ambigram shirt while we were browsing through the Tees. Then out of the random, I saw it on the maniquin. LOL

We moved from The Curve to Cineleisure to Ikano and finally IkEA. While at Ikano, we went to the pets shop. I still remember how to parrot turn its butt to face Alice when she said hi to it. LOL arrogant lil thing.

Managed to take only the fish.



That striking pink fish looks outstanding.



I still cannot forget that Golden Retriever. Haha.

After all that fooling around at IKEA, which we stole a tour catalogue, FiFi picked us up then go yumcha at KJ.

That's it for a day. Damn tiring. Like what Alice says, everything is so unexpected today LOL.

Signing out.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Alice Tan said...

unexpected ROCKS! :D