Sunday, April 19, 2009

Veins blocked?

I was at work 2 days ago, when I felt a little pain in my left shoulder but I ignored it.

But then slowly, numbness spread down my left arm. I couldn't feel anything, and my palm was sweating really bad. I tried breathe in and out slowly but it was useless. I was panic.

Just few seconds later, my left arm turned ice cold. And it turned quite blue too.

Compared with my right arm, very big difference. The temperature, the color, and also the feeling. To be honest, i actually thought it was a sign of heart attack or something to do with the heart, and I already have heart problems, that was why I was panic.

So I called up my mom and she said maybe its because of the stretching exercise I did just 10 minutes before, the the blood veins got twisted and blocked, I believed her.

Thanks to Nisha, a staff working at Skechers gave me a balm to massage. So Adz helped massaging my arm god, she's really good at it, miracle enough, the color turned back to normal. But, it was my right arm then which turned to blue. Not enough blood?

But then few minutes after the massage, my left arm turned blue and ice cold again. God.

I went to the doctor after work. The dr said must be my muscles or whatever, I didn't really remember. She gave 3 types of medicine, and asked me to sleep at least 8 hours a day.

The next day, Abg Wan from Skechers borrowed me a chain. Kind of looked like a watch when Nisha put it up for me on my arm. According to him, it helps the blood circulation. Miracle, I felt my veins tinggling and felt a lot better.



God. That day really scared the hell out of me.

No comments: