Monday, October 6, 2008

Midterms

What a good way to kick start my day. Before my wake up time few smses woke me up. Then a call pulak. Abnormal Psychology in the morning and Macroeconomics in the afternoon. In psych I forgot half of it. After had lunch at aunty-make-me-hot with Ee Wah and Shaun. Then we went to the library to do our last minute revision, but we had a hard time concentrating.. Reynolds joined us later, geboh about something. LOL

Macro power point notes. zzz

In Macro exam, I didn't want to leave the exam hall early like I usually do.. But when we have like 45 minutes to go, most of the students already started to leave, it was quite noisy with the noise of students banging the chairs and tables when they were struggling to get up from their seats. So it distrated me from concentrating on my test. I actually finished it earlier, and I checked back quite number of times already.. I still wanna check more, the room got so noisy I couldn't stand it anymore, so I left the room. It was around 2 o clock then. I thought of going home early, so that I can nap. When I was already at G floor reading some articles from the college, getting ready to go home, suddenly someone pulled my backpack. I turned to see who was it, Leo pulak. Went to Summit with Loon & Leo. Loon makan lunch, I makan McFlurry mudpie. Quite delicious also. By that time I felt like going home, 4pm already. Took a nap till 7.30 =.=

No comments: