Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ignore? =S

Okay, this guy, quite old about 30+, asked for my number when we met for the third time at my working place. He's actually the guy who fix the shop shutter. I thought he wanted my number for work in case we broke the shutter again (we always break the shutter, by accident). I started to regret it when he began to sms me for fun few months ago.
Dah lah smoking, mulut bau busuk rokok lagi.. Summore not even good looking also =.=
He smsed me again this evening.

(In Mandarin)
Shutter guy: Harmonie, are you working today?

Me: No.
(what? did they break the shutter again this time?! =.=)

Shutter guy: Oh.. You must be with your boyfriend now then.
(=.= like that only ah? Cheh, I thought what.)

Me: Why did you ask? And how do you know I have a boyfriend?

Shutter guy: :-(

I didn't reply. But few munites later..

Shutter guy: No la, just asking only. I'm not in a good mood now, so wanted to chat with you.
(Dang.)

I didn't reply after that. =.= Was I too rude?? I don't know. I don't want him to disturb me. I didn't even save his number in my phone, but I can recognize his number, damn easy to remember.

There was once he came to the shop and I was working. He terus see what I was wearing and said:"wah, why today so sexy one?" Fuck. I wore a normal statement T-shirt, and a pair of shorts. But the problem is, my shirt fabric was too thin. You know what I mean right? At that moment, I just realized I was wearing a black one inside =.= I was already damn malu that time.

1 comment:

Reynolds said...

lolz good story... the cycle repeats, the event that happens to me also happens to you haha. Mine even worse, Filipino summore X_X