Sunday, December 27, 2009

It never ends

Some people are just so lucky,
their parents still buy them expensive stuff.
People like me,
have to work our ass off to get what we want.


Headlines in the newspaper today was all about the fatal express bus accident,
the highway is always known as the "dark zone", in mandarin.

I used up 50% of my energy today at work.

Even on a pair of Air Max 1 I still can feel the pain the heel.

Human beings always interest me,
not psychologically, but wholly.
You think you know them,
but you actually don't understand them at all.

Conclusion? I'm one myself,
but I can't deny the fact that sometimes they are a pain in the ass.

"All the things that I used to say,
all the words that got in the way,
all the things that I used to know,
have gone out the window."

When It's Over - Sugar Ray.

No comments: