Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday - 020909

I stayed longer then usual in college today. Philosophy class ended so late, and lunch was 25 minutes later than expected (Sha, Lucas, Nik and me). Poor Nik had to wait for so long for us.

We went to our usual place for lunch. When we were back at college, this MYC! thingy people bugged us to join the contest, can win cash and a trip to Gold Coast, Australia.

So what we had to do was filling in some contest form, stating what's our talent/achievement, then go take 2 pics with a Ribena cardboard.

Here are some of your MYC! Ribena Sparkling M.A.D models "wannabe"s.

For more photos from other people, see here --> MYC!

Yours truly,


Nik,


Lucas,


Joan,


Usha,


The best part of it was not dragging that "camera-shy" Sha to take pic, was kacau-ing those "Ribenas".

Not sure what I mean?



If you say Nik kick them in the ass is cruel enough to them, how about asking them to touch their nose with their hands, like what Sha did.


"If you can't touch your nose, why not let me do it for you." - Sha

We then hung out the rest of the day at 9th floor. It's no longer the library anymore, more like a place to chill now. And I'm serious.

Signing out.

Ciao.

This song is stuck in my head, thank you very much.
"I'm superficial,
it's all that I know.
I'm not sure,
I've got the strength to begin,
to let you see in between all the rest of me,
trapped behind 20 years of skin."

Don't Get Too Close To Me - Beau Bristow

No comments: