Thursday, February 12, 2009

What always happen during semesters

This week hasn't been a good week for me.

I got classes. Full with assignments. Preparation for the candy bank event etc.

The only time I can hang out with my usual yumcha buddies (Ame, Ivan, Mabeline & Felicia) and poured out all our problems. It was after Intercultural class, at Old Town Summit.



Besides a drink session. Other times like hang out with friends was just today at lunch, sad right?
At MCD, with Nicholas that gang, and uh, Ms Jaime joined us. Sorry, no pics for this.

I got quizzed 2 days in a row too. Just finished today in Micro class. Today was all about Micro classes, got a replacement class this morning, then afternoon, quiz summore. Now my head is all full of Demand & Supply.

Signing out.

P/S: why always so many nice movies come out when i'm busy and hardly got any freaking time for myself?!

No comments: