Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodbye, 2008

Abu picked me up at 6, we went to Curve, the usual 4 of us. The traffic was kinda starting to get jam. Had dinner at Marche, the french word for Market. Very interesting place.

When it was nearly 12, many ppl were having spraying party at the south entrance. The spraying smells like shandy to me at first, but when I got nearer to watch the fireworks, okay, it didn't smell like shandy anymore when it got into my eyes, my shirt and my hair. Yuck.

Then plenty of smses came in, until the operators were busy, all the smses are jammed. Almost every sms I sent were failed.

Below is a video of the fireworks from The Curve.
Note: In the video, there's another fireworks you will see, and that is from 1 Utama.



New year, New beginning.

Welcome, 2009.

The year of the ox.

Happy new year everyone..!

No comments: